When faced with the extreme and widespread challenges of the day — disease, war, violence, hunger, poverty,
corruption, hopelessness, apathy, greed & hate — there is only one way forward:
We must UNITE. We must band together, cross barriers and borders seen and unseen,
connect with those we believe to be "the others" and find and celebrate all that unites us.
As we sit idly by and watch the suffering and horror escalate in nearly every corner of our world,
WE MUST ASK OURSELVES…
“WHAT WOULD LOVE DO?”
AND THEN, WE MUST ACT.
-Anne Wells, Unite Founder & Director
Unite's role is tO:
- Identify, vet and approve partner grantee programs and projects in Tanzania.
- Conduct needs assessments in partnership with local leadership.
- Communicate those needs to existing and potential donors in America.
- Provide ongoing support, assistance and professional development and coaching.
- Ensure donor funds are allocated and managed properly and transparently.
- Report back to donors with news of progress and impact.
- Evaluate the short- and long-term impact of our investments.
- Whenever possible and appropriate, empower grantees to become self-sustaining with income-generating projects
and, if necessary, access to a wider international audience.